- Who is PMI?
- Progressive Microtechnology, Inc. (PMI) has been serving the needs of the barcode industry since 1984 as a software developer and a dealer of barcode equipment and supplies. We have also been providing law enforcement with the easiest to use, most flexible evidence management system for the past 16 years. We are a Veteran-owned small business and a member of the Better Business Bureau. PMI carries a full range of barcode products from all the major manufacturers. We are dedicated to serving you professionally with our whatever-it-takes attitude, while providing terrific savings on barcode scanners, label printers, barcode readers, software, portable data collectors, barcode labels, ribbons and other related products. Thank you for visiting our site!
- Where are we located?
- Our offices and warehouse are located in St. Augustine, Florida, a small city just south of Jacksonville. Discovered in 1513 and founded in 1565, St. Augustine is considered the oldest city in the country. It's rich with amazing history and beautiful beaches. A must see for anyone! We still have a satellite office in Ohio.
Our Florida address is: 4425 U.S. 1 South, Suite 101 St. Augustine, Florida 32086 toll-free (800) 325-7636 phone (904) 797-1050 fax (904) 797-6100 Our Ohio Address is: 5717 Kugler Mill Rd. Unit A Cincinnati, Ohio 45236 phone (513) 782-5050 fax (904) 797-6100
- How can you order products?
- Just call 800-325-7636, email an order to email@example.com, or fax us at (904) 797-6100. One of our sales representatives will be happy to help you with your order! Our offices are open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, EST. Please call and we'll help you find the right equipment or supplies for you needs.
- How can you pay for your order?
First time orders may be paid with VISA, MasterCard, COD, or pre-paid with check. Some international orders may require payment via Wire Transfer.Credit Card Payments
We accept VISA and MasterCard and American Express as payment for orders. We also accept company checks (with approved credit) or we can ship orders COD. We choose NOT to accept credit card numbers over secured servers to process on-line payments. We would rather talk with our customers first, to be sure that the order they are placing is for the product that truly will fit their application best. Call us and we'll match the best of our product line to your particular needs!
No orders will be shipped until payment is secured. Customers may also apply for credit through PMI. For further information on credit policies, see below.
- What is our credit policy?
- Customer may apply for credit through PMI. Call for a credit application to fill out, sign and return for processing. Reference checks generally take about two weeks to process. After the application is processed, the customer will agree to the following:
Payment terms: Net 30 days with approved credit. Invoices over 30 days are past due and considered delinquent, and are subject to 1.5% per month finance charge. If your account is delinquent, additional orders cannot be processed until the account is brought up to date. All legal fees will be paid for by the applicant in the event of default on the terms of the agreement. Any purchase order issued by you shall be deemed to be issued for your administrative or billing identification purposes only, and the parties hereto intend that the terms and conditions contained herein shall exclusively govern any services or products to be provided hereunder. All material shipments shall be made F.O.B., St. Augustine, Florida. You further agree that you will pay any sales, use or excise tax imposed upon us or our suppliers. If you are tax exempt you must provide a copy of your authorization along with the application.
- Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)?
Yes. PMI is a member in good standing with the BBB. We were previously members of the Greater Cincinnati Chapter. Since our move we have become members of the Northeast Florida Chapter. Please feel free to look us up on the BBB website or follow the link below.
- What if you don't see what you need on our website?
Just call us! There are MANY items that we carry that don't make it to the web site. And many of the printers, scanners and portable data collectors have various options. Call us with your application, and one of our helpful sales reps will be able to help fit the right solution!
You can reach us at (800) 325-7636 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is our return policy?
- Items purchased may be returned within 30 days, provided that they are in like-new condition, that they are in the original packaging, and that all component parts are included. Unused stock labels may be returned within 30 days. Custom labels are not returnable. Some items may be returned, but will be charged a restocking fee. For additional information, please ask your sales rep at the time of your order.
- Are there employment opportunities at PMI?
- Progressive Microtechnology, Inc. is constantly growing, but at this time we are not looking for any qualified candidates. However, please feel free to check back to see if we are posting any positions on our website. In the event that we do have a position come open, please fax resumes to (904) 797-6100 or email them (no telephone calls please) to: email@example.com.